Sustenuto, a leading sustainability consultancy firm, is looking to hire a Senior Sustainability Coach.
We are a team of enthusiastic and seasoned sustainability managers from different sectors and backgrounds. We apply our experience and expertise as executive coaches to integrate sustainability at the core of organisations. With a unique methodology, we develop sustainable strategies, shape sustainable products, and build sustainable brands.
Our subsidiary, C2C Platform, assesses products and guides companies through the Cradle to Cradle Certified® certification process. We are also a knowledge partner of the Antwerp Management School.
We are located in Brussels, the capital of the European Union. Our offices are in the Impact House, a dynamic hub for changemakers. It is a meeting place for people who dare to question the status quo and pursue a durable societal impact.
Sustenuto’s service offering, client portfolio, and reach are steadily expanding. In context of our growth, we are looking for a Senior Sustainability Coach to strengthen the team and help our clients create positive impact.
- Develop and implement sustainability strategies across different sectors
- Develop and execute stakeholder dialogues and ESG reporting
- Organise sustainability coordination and governance
- Build long-term partnerships with clients
Competencies & skills
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in sustainability management, ESG management and/or consulting
- Proven experience in consulting and/or sustainability management
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A real team player
- Excellent language skills in English, both spoken and written, and Dutch or French as native language
- A keen interest in sustainability and its implementation across different sectors
- A broad interest in different societal and corporate topics
- Master’s degree. An MBA is a plus
- Based in Belgium
- Work ethics that are in line with Sustenuto’s core values of responsibility and respect
What we can offer you
- An enthusiastic team of likeminded people from diverse backgrounds
- A stimulating work environment in the Impact House, the hub for societal change
- Flexible working hours and location
- A competitive salary package
- A full-time role, but part-time can be considered
As a Certified B Corp®, Sustenuto wants to create a work environment where all people can develop their talents and potential, regardless of gender, age, orientation, cultural origin, nationality, or disability.
You can apply for this position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sustenuto is a strategic consulting firm that helps organisations make a difference in society by integrating sustainability at the core of their business.
Our experienced coaches use a unique methodology to develop sustainable strategies and implement action plans that lead to tangible results. We also advice organisations on the circularity of their products and build authentic brands through compelling communication.
We are located in the Impact House, the hub for positive societal impact in Brussels, Belgium. Together with our customers, we make organisations futureproof while helping society prosper.