Sustainability Communications Advisor
Sustenuto, a leading sustainability consultancy firm, is looking to hire a Sustainability Communications Advisor.
We are a team of enthusiastic and seasoned sustainability managers from different sectors and backgrounds. We apply our experience and expertise as executive coaches to integrate sustainability at the core of organisations. With a unique methodology, we develop sustainable strategies, shape sustainable products, and build sustainable brands.
We are an international company with offices in Brussels, Belgium, and Utrecht, The Netherlands. Our headquarters are in the Impact House, a dynamic hub for changemakers. It is a meeting place for people who dare to question the status quo and pursue a durable societal impact.
As a Sustainability Communications Advisor, you will play a vital role in growing our company. You job will be two-fold. As a consultant, you will advise our customers on credible sustainability communication that endorses their strategies and builds their brands. In addition, you will take charge of the internal and external communication of Sustenuto, strengthening our brand and reputation in the international market on offline and online channels.
- Translate the sustainability strategies and action plans of our customers into credible narratives for different communication purposes
- Develop sustainability communication plans to promote the sustainability roadmaps of our customers to relevant audiences
- Advise our customers on sound communication practices that steer clear of greenwashing
- Develop and implement integrated marketing and communication strategies across digital media
- Coordinate and collaborate with colleagues and partners to design and produce content, including presentations, graphics, website content, videos, mobile apps, social media, and print materials
- Ensure proper and consistent use of our branding across channels and content
- Manage our digital sustainability channels, including our social media pages and website
- Play an important role in being the online voice of the Sustenuto community
Our ideal candidate:
- Lives and breathes communication
- Has strong analytical and project management skills
- Can transform complex and technical subjects into clear and easy-to-understand communication, such as blog posts and articles
- Has experience with digital and social campaigns and online trends
- Has experience developing audio-visual content
- Has attention to detail and can easily work with diverse MS Office applications
- Has experience with CMS (content management systems) and website development
- Is a real team player who thrives in an international environment and can switch easily between languages (Dutch – French – English)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a marketing, communication, or similar role
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing and/or communications
- Keen interest in sustainability and its implementation across different sectors
- Excellent language skills in English, both spoken and written
- Dutch or French native speaker with very good knowledge of the other language
- Based in Belgium
What we can offer you:
- An enthusiastic team of likeminded people from diverse backgrounds
- A stimulating work environment in the Impact House, the hub for positive societal impact
- Flexible working hours and location
- A competitive salary package
- A full-time role in a company that adds value to society
As a Certified B Corp®, Sustenuto wants to create a work environment where all people can develop their talents and potential, regardless of gender, age, orientation, cultural origin, nationality, or disability.
You can apply for this position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sustenuto is a strategic consulting firm that helps organisations make a difference in society by integrating sustainability at the core of their business.
Our experienced coaches use a unique methodology to develop sustainable strategies and implement action plans that lead to tangible results. We also advice organisations on the circularity of their products and build authentic brands through compelling communication.
We are located in the Impact House, the hub for positive societal impact in Brussels, Belgium, and the UCo – Utrecht Community for pioneers in The Netherlands. Together with our customers, we make organisations futureproof while helping society prosper.